Charlotte Tilbury Super Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
90s inspired, nude satin matte shades that create a super star look. Eyeshadow powder that's light as air with a velvet soft texture, easy to apply, and ready to blend.
This six shade palette features three cool, caramel brown shades and three warm, bronze shades for a universally flattering nude toned, smokey eye magic! Charlotte's expertly selected two nude looks in one palette for versatility and ease.
6 Shades Eyeshadow Palette
Two nude toned looks each with 3 steps
- Prime, Enhance, Smoke
- Vegan friendly
Forgiving texture and long lasting pigments
Blended and milled with oils and waxes for a super emollient and buildable velvet matte finish.
Ultra smooth application
Made with smoothing polymers that are perfectly rounded particles allowing for a soft focusing effect with a sweet touch.
Matte finish and non-greasy appearance
Micronized pigments that enhance matte color payoff with magical elastomer gel that smooths over not allowing for grease build up.
How to apply:
DAY LOOK: Warm nude smokey eye
- Sweep the PRIME shade 1 over the entire eyelid using the Blender Brush. Apply into the inner corners for an eye-widening effect.
- Dip the Blender Brush into the ENHANCE shade 2 and create dimension and a lift effect by blending this from the outer corner into the centre of the eyelid.
- Using the Smudger Brush, follow the top and bottom lash lines with the SMOKE/DEFINE shade 3 and blend into the outer corner and crease to elongate the look of the eye with added depth and definition.
DATE LOOK: Cool nude smokey eye
- Sweep the PRIME shade 4 over the entire eyelid using the Blender Brush for a fresh, wide-awake look.
- Dip the Blender Brush into the ENHANCE shade 5 and create a shadow effect by blending this from the outer corner into the centre of the eyelid.
- Using the Smudger Brush, follow the top and bottom lash lines with the SMOKE/DEFINE shade 6 and blend into the crease and outer corners for a contoured, sultry look.
Shipping & Returns
Be in the Pink has a 30-day return policy for the item(s) returned within 30 days of receiving the item(s).
To start a return, contact us at Shopper@beinthepink.com. Once approved, we’ll send you a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) with a shipping label & instructions for returning your item(s). Returns will not be accepted without an RMA#.
To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be returned in the same condition as received, unworn or unused, with tags attached, and in its original packaging. Please mark the box, packing slip, or invoice with the RMA#.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your merchandise immediately upon arrival and contact us right away if the item is defective, appears damaged, or if you received the wrong thing so that we can evaluate the situation and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your item. We cannot accept returns on specified sale items or gift cards.
Another option is to exchange your merchandise for another. If the item is the same price as the original, it will be an even exchange. However, if there is a price difference, either you will need to pay the difference, or it will be refunded to you accordingly.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. Once approved, the appropriate amount will be automatically refunded to your original payment method. Please note that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Available on Live Chat or by Phone/Text
Monday through Friday
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Mountain Time/Denver
9AM - 1PM MST
(Please allow 24 business hours for response)