Super Strength Treatment Masque
Rebuild and restore life to damaged hair with our Super Strength Treatment Masque. Our ultra-reparative hair balm infuses strands with intensive nourishment to repair the damage caused by heat, chemical, and color treatments. Enjoy over 50% less breakage in one application, when used with Super Strength Shampoo Damage & Breakage Repair and Super Strength Conditioner Damage & Breakage Repair. Don't just treat your strands, transform them.
- Camargue Rice Water, from the South of France, nourishes, strengthens, and repairs hair.
- A nourishing vegan keratin alternative helps repair damaged strands.
- Infuses hair with restorative hydration, and seals cuticles for lasting repair.
- Our proprietary Environmental Protection Complex features Pro-Vitamin B5 for heat protection, Specialty Rice Protein for solar protection, and Edelweiss Flower Extract for anti-pollution, environmental protection.
- Scent is a rich, yet sheer, Tonka Bean and Almond with creamy woods.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, and gluten.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
Shipping & Returns
Be in the Pink has a 30-day return policy for the item(s) returned within 30 days of receiving the item(s).
To start a return, contact us at Shopper@beinthepink.com. Once approved, we’ll send you a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) with a shipping label & instructions for returning your item(s). Returns will not be accepted without an RMA#.
To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be returned in the same condition as received, unworn or unused, with tags attached, and in its original packaging. Please mark the box, packing slip, or invoice with the RMA#.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your merchandise immediately upon arrival and contact us right away if the item is defective, appears damaged, or if you received the wrong thing so that we can evaluate the situation and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your item. We cannot accept returns on specified sale items or gift cards.
Another option is to exchange your merchandise for another. If the item is the same price as the original, it will be an even exchange. However, if there is a price difference, either you will need to pay the difference, or it will be refunded to you accordingly.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. Once approved, the appropriate amount will be automatically refunded to your original payment method. Please note that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Available on Live Chat or by Phone/Text
Monday through Friday
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Mountain Time/Denver
9AM - 1PM MST
(Please allow 24 business hours for response)